Apply visa when visit Viet Nam: Get a Vietnam visa on arrival online can to apply at Vietnamvisa84.com or at a Vietnamese embassy/consulate in your country
I am working in an international corporation in Japan and normally travel between Japan and Vietnam once per two months. Therefore, I gain good knowledge about Vietnam visa and would like to write a post hoping to help. I must state upfront that I am writing from experience and searching before. I am Japanese and by default, I get 15 days free each entry into Vietnam. There is some general information about getting a Vietnam Visa.
1) Exemption Vietnam visa: Like Japanese, some other citizens can enjoy Vietnam visa free:
• Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia and Laos: 30 days maximum
• Philippines: 21 days maximum
• South Korea, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Russia: 15 days maximum
2) If you are not from any of those listed above, you must apply Vietnam visa when visit Viet Nam.
• One way to get a Vietnam Visa is to apply at a Vietnamese embassy/consulate in your country
• Another way is to contact a tour operator or travel agent in your place to ask the service
• But the easiest way seems to be visa online. It is suitable if you take the flight and pick up a visa stamp at the airport. You will need ‘Visa approval letter’ – this is a letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department that allows you to enter and exit Vietnam for a given period. If you search on Google for key word “Vietnam Visa”, you will find many online portals that provide this service, such as: vietnamvisa.org.vn; getvisavietnam.com ; vietnamvisa.pro; etc. You submit the application online, pay fees and wait about 2 days to get an approved letter send back to you by email. Print that out and bring along with you when flying into Vietnam.
• Prepare cash to pay stamping fee upon Vietnam airport (Only cash is acceptable). The amount depends on type of visa you request
• Make sure your passport has blank page for Vietnam visa stamp
• You can only get a “Visa on arrival” at the Vietnam international airports only.
Vietnam Visa fees 2015:
|Cost/Person(USD)||Standard Processing||Stamping Fee|
|1-2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10 upward|
|Single entry||1 month||$19||$17||$15||$13||$45|
|Multiple entry||1 month||$24||$22||$20||$17||$65|